MD Packaging is one of Canada's foremost distributors of packaging automation technology for the manufacturing sectors in the food, pharmaceutical, consumer goods and industrial products industries. We are exclusive across Canada for both sales and service with Mettler-Toledo Hi-Speed Checkweighers, Mettler-Toledo Safeline X-Ray, Enercon Induction Sealers, JLS Automation and Flexicell. We are also one of the original and largest distributors for Wexxar/Belcor/IPAK, Universal Labeling Systems and Consolidated Technologies. The above companies remain our "core lines" however; we sell and support many others too.
MD Packaging has factory trained service technicians strategically based coast to coast.
Some of our Service Offerings:
- Parts and Demo - inventory of over $1 million in spare parts and demo equipment means we can get you up & running quickly!
- 10 point X-ray Inspection and Report
- Radiological Survey with Approved Documentation
- Unit Verification with Documentation
- Unit Specific Program Back-up
- Software Upgrades (if available)
- Quick Reference Training Manuals
- Scale and Checkweigher Calibrations
- Metal and X-Ray detectable consumable programs
- Line audits for obsolete equipment and warrantied upgrade programs
- Full PM programs for multi technologies and vendors
Click here to download our Service brochure.
The 2013 Pack Expo will be taking place September 23rd-25th at the Las Vegas Convention Centre in Las Vegas, NV. It will bring together over 26,000 packaging and processing professionals and more than 1,600 exhibitors for the three most productive days of your year.
- See the most advanced technologies for integrating your packaging and processing lines in action on the show floor.
- Find inspiration in new materials, containers and package designs.
- Hear the latest on food safety, sustainability and more from leading industry experts and associations.
- Connect with professionals from all vertical markets of consumer packaged goods companies.
All of our Exclusive Principal's will be in attendance. Come and visit us in the Hi-Speed, Safeline, Enercon, JLS Automation and Flexicell booths! If you have equipment you want to see, or you want to discuss your specific application, please book some time with your Rep in advance. We are happy to walk you around the show!
For more information, please visit www.packexpo.com. Join us at Pack Expo - please click here for free registration.