In addition to prostate cancer, portions of the Karmanos Cancer Institute Cancer Symposium 2019 will provide information that's applicable to other cancers, including: breast, colorectal, lung, multiple myeloma, lymphoma and leukemia.
The Prostate Cancer Pathways event and webcast will feature experts on newly diagnosed, recurring/non-metastatic, and advanced prostate cancer to discuss:
- Treatment Options Including the Latest Therapies
- Genetics & Genomic Testing
- Sexual Health & Intimacy
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Anxiety & Depression
With Presenting Experts:
- Zachery Roger Reichert MD, PhD - Medical Oncologist
- Shelley L. Imholte, PhD, LCSW, M.Ed. - Sexual Life Improvement
- Bahaa S. Malaeb, MD, FACS - Associate Professor, Genitourinary Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery; Medical Director, Taubman Urology Ambulatory Care Unit, University of Michigan
- Gary McClain PhD, LMHC, CEAP - Counselor
The conversation will be driven by input and questions from you and others in the prostate cancer community.
Attend the event in person and enjoy a box lunch with vegetarian options; OR watch the online webcast providing live audio and video. It's all free of charge.
To register for the webcast, visit:
To register to attend in person, visit:
Please note that on-site space is limited. We will attempt to accommodate those registering in person on the day of the event, but we cannot guarantee a seat or a free lunch.