Join Us for a FREE Webcast
(Live Online Audio and Video Broadcast)
from Inverness, IL
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
6:50 pm to 9:00 pm Central Time
Register in advance and receive your
This discussion on chemotherapy for prostate cancer treatment will provide accurate, objective, educational content to address:
- What is chemotherapy and how does it work
- Current/updated chemotherapy treatment paradigm; how has it changed and why
- How does chemotherapy fit into the sequencing of therapies
- When is chemotherapy combined with other therapies
- Impact of chemotherapy for patients with the AR-V7 biomarker (indicating a resistant to hormone therapy)
Hosted by Cliff Whall, Leader of the Us TOO support group in Palatine/Inverness, IL, and featuring physician presenter Daniel H. Shevrin, M.D., a medical oncologist in Evanston, IL with more than 20 years of experience. He is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NorthShore Skokie Hospital and NorthShore University Health-Evanston Hospital.
The meeting will include opportunities for Dr. Shevrin to answer questions posed from people attending the meeting; and questions submitted online from the audience watching the webcast on their computer or phone from any location.
This event is provided free of charge thanks to sponsorship support from Sanofi Genzyme.