ICG is reenergizing our Communications Committee which supports ICG in highlighting our values of inclusion, telling stories of impact, and showcasing Garden activities throughout the year in each of our Communication mediums.
What we ask:
- A 2-hour per month commitment for a minimum of a 1-year term
- Interest or experience in communications work, and ICG's current communications presence
- Internet connectivity to participate in remote meetings
- Familiarity with Google Groups and Slack or willingness to learn
- Responsiveness for tasks including but not limited to: scheduling upcoming meetings, giving feedback on agendas, providing edits on press releases, photographing events and programs at the Garden, etc
Interest and commitment to ICG’s mission, vision, and values, the Garden, and programs
ICG strives to be a place for ALL to play, learn, and grow, relying on a variety of perspectives at the table. We strongly encourage folks with identities or voices that have been systematically oppressed to join. If you know someone who may be interested and qualified for this volunteer position, please pass this information along.