The Northeast's Premiere Telehealth Networking Event
Early Bird Registration Ends March 31
NETRC is thrilled to invite you to the Northeast Regional Telehealth Conference on
May 23 and 24, 2017 at the UMass Hotel and Campus Center
in Amherst, MA. This spring, stakeholders from across the region and beyond will gather to learn about telehealth best practice and innovation, network with colleagues, and identify opportunities to advance their telehealth programs.
Join us for:
- FIVE in-depth pre-conference workshops on May 23 discussing legal and regulatory issues, store and forward telehealth, business models, telehealth technology, and telebehavioral health.
- SIX nationally recognized plenary speakers on May 24 exploring opportunities for Taking Telehealth Mainstream.
- Up to FOUR hours of dedicated networking with regional colleagues, including an evening reception on May 23.
- EIGHT breakout sessions highlighting regional programs sharing best practices and lessons learned.
- ONE exhibit hall featuring telehealth hardware, software, service providers, consulting services, and more.
Who should attend: Clinicians (CME available), c-suite and administrators, telehealth directors/managers/coordinators, payers, government agencies, policy makers, students, and anyone interested in learning, networking, and collaborating!