Visit us during the holiday season where you are sure to find products to tickle your fancy. Here are some of our staff faves that we know you'll love, starting with a fun game that we play behind the counter before the store opens.
The Genius Square by Mukikim – game of the year nominee! 60000+ solutions stem puzzle game. Roll the dice and race your opponent to fill the grid by using different shapes! $27.95
Maureen's Must Haves
Kapula Taper Candles—Brights & Channuka
These hand-painted African candles are decorated with a 'paint' made by mixing the finest color pigments with hot wax. $12.95
Venario Sweater Coats
Chic jackets, coats, and designer boiled wool garments for women have a dedicated following in Europe. $75–$120
Claudia Chavez Jewelry
* LOCAL * Award winning Santa Fe jewelry designer uses Czech glass flower, leaf and seed beads with turquoise accents. Each piece is unique; styles vary. $25–$225
Santa Fe Culinaria Pancake Mix
* LOCAL * Starting with ground organic Hopi heirloom blue cornmeal, these pancakes have a delicate texture and unique flavor. Blue Corn Pancake Mix with Cranberries is great for the holidays! $9
365 Days of Art
An inspiring journal designed to help readers and budding artists nurture their creativity and explore their feelings. $19.95
Los Poblanos Movie Night Gift Set
* LOCAL* Popcorn, lavender honey and honey dipper, and specialty salts make an ideal treat for a movie or game night. $39.95
¡Olé! Mexican Bingo
* LOCAL* Loteria began in 15th c. Italy and was brought to New Spain in the mid 1700s. Learn a little Spanish; have a lot of fun. $26.95
Dinner Georgia O'Keeffe
Fifty recipes highlighting the fresh local and traditional ingredients O’Keeffe sought and the New Mexican landscape and culture that influenced her art and her sense of self. $55
Verve Culture Chocolate Set
Villa Real Mexican Hot Chocolate ($13.50) and Traditional Molinillo Whisk ($16.95) from Verve Culture will help you create the most delicious cup of Mexican hot chocolate you've ever tasted.
Bengt & Lotta Longbird Candle Holder
Objects designed and made by Swedish designers Bengt & Lotta are special bursts of joy, humor and elegance. $109.95–$149.95
Jen Lesea Mountain Cuff Links
* LOCAL* So that he can keep the mountains close to wherever he may be, these oxidized sterling silver mountain cuff links with an 18K gold moon won't disappoint. $300
Sardine Cashmere Fingerless Gloves
Beautifully warm, up-cycled cashmere fingerless gloves are lightly felted and hand appliquéd. Each pair is one of a kind. $42.95
SPECIAL STORE HOURS & EVENTS
Museum Store Sunday | December 1, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Join us for a day of fun-filled holiday shopping with hourly giveaways! We open an hour early; early bird customers receive a limited edition gift from a local artist. Take 20% discounts throughout the store (some restrictions apply). Purchase any Los Poblanos lavender product and receive a gift. Taste New Mexico food products. Your purchases support the programs and events at Albuquerque Museum.
Old Town Holiday Stroll | December 6, 5–9 p.m.
Albuquerque Museum opens its doors during the Old Town Holiday Stroll. Celebrate the magic of the holidays with us. The Museum Store will be open late for holiday shopping with special discounts and sales store-wide. Tonight marks the kick-off of our
Members Double Discount Weekend. Not a member? No worries. We can sign you up on the spot!
Christmas Eve | December 24, open at 10 a.m.
Last minute shoppers rejoice. Pop in to find a tasteful present and take advantage of our FREE gift wrapping. The Museum Store will close early (3 p.m.) so don't be late!
MUSEUM STORE HOURS: 10 a.m.–5 p.m., Tuesday–Sunday
Closed Mondays, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day
Albuquerque Museum Foundation | 505-842-0111 | albuquerquemuseumfoundation.org