We received a great response from our last "listen-in" event with over 160 attendees! We hope you can attend our next "virtual" event just for Condon Sullivan clients featuring a very special guest we are honored to have.
Join us this Thursday, April 2nd, at 4:00pm eastern for our "listen in" economic & market update.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
David O'Malley is the President & chief operating officer of Penn Mutual and Chairman & CEO of Penn Mutual Asset Management. We are honored to have him join us for this economic & market update.
to read Mr. O'Malley's full bio.
ABOUT THE TOPICS:
On this 1-hour '
' session, we will discuss the following topics and more:
- Economic & market update
- Stock & fixed income outlook
- Update on Penn Mutual's portfolio
- Use of Penn mutual's products in this environment (how they hedge the risk in annuities, how they underwrite COVID-19 risks, etc.)
- There will be a Q & A session at the end of the presentation. To ask a question, please attend the session via computer and type your question using the GoToMeeting "chat feature"
- The April 2nd session will not be recorded.
Matthew, Tom, Jamie, and the team at Condon Sullivan