Join us in honoring these exceptional leaders in our community!
Honoring women leaders, the Southwest Indiana Chamber has proudly hosted the annual ATHENA Award Luncheon since the 1990's. Reflecting critical importance of women in the community, hundreds of local women have been celebrated as Athenas, and 26 leaders have been recognized as
ATHENA Award Representatives.
Representatives of the ATHENA Award are exceptional leaders in
Southwest Indiana community that have actively and generously
assisted others in leadership skills.
The 2018 Representative of the ATHENA Award was
Chris Ryan CEO of the Women's Hospital.
Class of 2019 Athenas:
– Executive Director at Evansville Christian Life Center
– Dean of Education and Health Sciences at University of Evansville
Deena Laska Lewis
– Founder & Choreographer at Children’s Center for Dance
– President of Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana
– CFO at Koch Enterprises
– Partner at Kahn, Dees, Donovan &Kahn, LLP
We look forward to seeing you there!