Dear Community Member,
We are excited to invite you to our third online Healing Conversation discussion on Thursday, November 19th from 7PM - 8:30PM. Healing Conversations are a monthly series that invites members of the community to engage with informed guest speakers and others on 7 different topics impacting our society today and how they relate to Moral Injury. Each discussion features a different topic.
This month's Healing Conversation topic will focus on Repentance & Forgiveness. Speakers and participants will have the opportunity to engage with the following questions:
- How do you define “repentance” – How do you define forgiveness?
- How does forgiveness impact the healing process?
- Should there be forgiveness without repentance? Can there be forgiveness without repentance?
- How does repentance and forgiveness play a part in breaking this chain? Or does it?
- C.S. Lewis stated, “Everyone says that forgiveness is a lovely idea, until they have something to forgive.” Why is forgiveness in opposition to human nature?
- What is Restorative Justice?
- How can we make Restorative Justice an integral part of our communities?
To register for this month's Healing Conversation, click on the link below: