We are excited to invite you to our first Healing Conversation virtual discussion on Thursday, September 24th from 7PM - 8PM. Healing Conversations are a monthly series that invites members of the community to engage with informed guest speakers and others on 7 different topics impacting our society today and how they relate to Moral Injury. Each discussion features a different topic.
This month's Healing Conversation topic will focus on Social Justice. Speakers and participants will have the opportunity to engage with the following questions:
- How do you define "social justice"?
- What are key social justice issues we all should be aware of?
- What is your understanding of Black Lives Matter as a movement?
- How do you view the "Black Lives Matter" slogan?
- Has the death of George Floyd ignited a new justice movement or is the movement relatively unchanged?
- How have social justice movements changed the world?
- What can we do collectively to change our world today?
“The assumptions of white privilege and what we can do about it”
by Bryan N. Massingale
To register for this month's Healing Conversation, click on the link below: