St. Paul's gathers Sunday mornings at 10am to celebrate the Eucharist (Mass)
We are back to worship on our church building!! While this is very exciting, we remember we are still in the midst of the continuing COVID pandemic. Consequently, our current COVID safety protocols will continue in place, and others more specific to indoor worship will also need to be observed. Pre-registering is an absolute necessity as our church with its pews, etc. is less flexible a space than our parking lot. To minimize the amount of time the space is occupied the church doors will not open until 9.55am. However, the service will not begin until people are all seated.
Still, be aware that in the midst of the continuing health crisis, in-person worship is not for everyone. If you are not feeling well for any reason, please join worship online. If someone at home is unwell, please join worship online. Do you have any ongoing health issues? Worship with us from home. Our service will be live-streamed on our Facebook page.
If you and the members of your household are feeling well then consider joining us.
Here's a checklist as you prepare to attend
• Be sure to register (see link below).
• Wash your hands and use the bathroom before leaving home. NO restrooms will be available at St. Paul's.
• Be sure to have enough masks for everyone in your party and ensure
they are worn at all times while at St. Paul's.
• There is no Sunday School or childcare provision.
• There is no coffee hour.
• Church doors will open at 9.55am.
• Follow all instructions given by the ushers and remain in your assigned area/seat throughout the entire service. The ministers will come to you to distribute the Blessed Sacrament.
If you have any questions, please contact Fr. Luis.