Kentucky Housing Corporation (KHC) is proud to announce a new Hardest Hit Fund Down Payment Assistance Program (HHF DAP), a total of $4 million will be available for NEW reservations beginning today, Tuesday, July 18, 2017, at 2 p.m., ET. The HHF DAP will be available on a first-come, first served basis, based on the completion of the first mortgage and HHF DAP Reservations.
HHF DAP Program Guidelines:
The HHF DAP is not subject to TRID. Therefore a GFE, TIL and HUD-1 are required and provided within KHC's system. These loans will close in KHC's name and be funded by the lender. KHC's system will provide a Note and Mortgage in KHC's name. The lender is responsible to deliver all disclosures to the borrower(s) at time of origination and closing.
- $10,000, 0 percent interest, forgivable second mortgage loan with a 5 year term.
- Not required to be at maximum LTV first mortgage amount.
- No less than 81% LTV with Conventional Loans.
- Property must be located in one of the four counties:
- No new-construction properties allowed.
- Property has to have been previously occupied.
- Secondary market purchase price and income limits apply.
- Borrower must be a first-time home buyer (no ownership interest in the last three years).
- Most recent three year federal tax returns or tax transcripts required.
- Pre-purchase homebuyer education required for ALL borrowers.
- Dodd-Frank Certification must be completed.
- Terms & Conditions form (prints with the HUD-1, Note and Mortgage)
- This form highlights a few of the program requirements, such as occupancy/ownership status and forgiveness period.
Affordable Closing Cost Grant
KHC is offering a $1,500 grant for borrowers that utilize a conventional first mortgage and who fall under the Affordable DAP income limits. This grant is shown as a lender credit on the first mortgage LE/CD. KHC will fund or include purchase monies for eligible loans. This is a limited offering and loans must close by the end of calendar year 2017.
KHC's loan reservation system is in the process of being updated. In the meantime, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the reservation number in order to add the Affordable Closing Cost Grant to your reservation.
Plan to attend KHC's regional trainings this summer, open to all lenders. Look forward to new programs and updates to be announced during these trainings, and be one of the first "in the know." Please s
ee dates and locations below:
Thursday, July 20, 2017
10 a.m.-Noon ET
Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors (NKAR)
7660 Turfway Road
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Monday, July 24, 2017
10 a.m.-Noon ET
Lexington-Bluegrass Association of Realtors (LBAR)
2250 Regency Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40503
Thursday, July 27, 2017
10 a.m.-Noon CT
Realtor Association of Southern Kentucky (RASK)
180 W Professional Park Ct.
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42104
Space is limited; reservations are first-come, first-served. Please RSVP to email@example.com with attendee names and the location you would like to attend.