Are you losing Customers?
Is your Customer attrition increasing?
Prevent Customers from leaving by identifying at Risk Customers through Predictive Analytics.
- It costs 6-7 times more to acquire a new Customer than to retain an existing one - Bain & Company.
- A 5% increase in Customer Retention increases profits up to 125% - Bain & Company.
- A 2% increase in Customer Retention has the same effect as decreasing costs by 10% - Leading on the edge of chaos, Emmet Murphy and Mark Murphy.
- 68% of Customers leave because they think you don't care about them - Rockefeller Corporation.
Predictive Analytics provides you the necessary insights to help identify when an intervention is needed to prevent a Customer from leaving your company. It will also help you as to what Product or Service to sell to whom and when.
For example, using a Customer segmentation model, companies through the development of Predictive Analytic Models can identify Customers using predictions based on measurements of their past responses, potential revenue, and flight risk they represent. They can then standardize actions based on a Customers value to your company.
See sample case studies on our web site: Case Studies
Our key areas of focus and expertise are:
- Customer Retention models identifying Customer Lifetime Value and Propensity to Quit.
- Customer Up-sell and Cross Sell models. Identifying the Next Product to Buy.
- Margin Pressure and Optimization. Defining price optimization and implementing what if Monte Carlo Analysis.
- Customer Service. Understanding the mound of unstructured data and translating it into actionable insights.