2018 Art After Dark Gala Preparations Are In Full Swing
The Art After Dark "Save the Date" postcards have gone out, and we have selected award-wining
to provide delicious food for our Gala guests. We will also be working with professional emcee and auctioneer
, shown at left, to run our auction, who is known for bringing energy, excitement, and fun to the auctions he runs. As this is our 15th anniversary, we are "upping the game" in every detail of the event. We hope you will join us on September 22, 2018.
Art After Dark is our only fundraiser of the year and we raise funds for future art installations in Summit at this event. It allows us to fulfill our mission of bringing public art to public spaces in Summit. We could not do it without the generous support of private individuals and corporate sponsors.
We would like to thank our early gala supporters for their generous support:
- Richard and Kayla Pechter, SPA committee and Art Benefactors
- Tijana and John Hitchon, SPA committee and Art Patrons
- Laura and Jeff Schaffer, Benefit committee and Art Supporters
- Mark and Katie Yeager, Benefit committee and Art Supporters
- Mike and Julie McTernan, Benefit committee
If you are interested in sponsoring our event, please contact SPA Co-Chairs Estelle Fournier and Vivian Furman Rubin at