Join us this
Sunday, July 27th at 10:00 AM
for our morning service
You do not need to pre-register. We look forward to seeing you in-person.
will be offered during the service for children up to grade 5.
Our service will be live streamed on
, with the countdown beginning at 9:58 AM. Replay of the service will be available anytime after the livestream ends.
Please click on the above links to access the service online.
Your safety and well being are our primary concern - so here are some things you need to know about attending in person this week.
Entering the building
- Entrance to the building will be closed until 15 minutes prior to the start of the service.
- A volunteer will ask you to self screen before you enter the building. If you are experiencing two or more symptoms associated with COVID-19 we kindly ask that you not attend service until you are feeling better.
- We encourage you to wear a community mask until the start of the service and as we sing. If there is a reason why you cannot, we will understand. If you forget to bring your community mask, we have a few available for $10 each. Proceeds will help with Food Insecurity (Boaz Ministries).
- A volunteer inside the entrance will ask you to use hand sanitizer as soon as you are inside the building, you will be asked to sign-in giving your name and phone number, and then proceed directly to the auditorium or to children's check-in.
Entering the Auditorium
- A host will meet you at the entrance to the auditorium to explain the ushering process and social distancing requirements.
- A volunteer will help guide you to your preferred row in the auditorium. However, we will need to fill rows from the one end to the other.
An offering box is available just inside the auditorium door if you wish to donate by cash or cheque.
The debit machine is available at the welcome desk before and after the service. Debit, Visa, Mastercard & Amex cards are accepted.
Online Giving is available 24 hours a day. See details below.