Regional Industries and STEM Education
July 18, 12-1 PM
The Philadelphia Education Fund, in collaboration with the Philadelphia STEM Equity Collective, has assembled a group of organizations interested in partnerships between Regional Industries and STEM Education (RISE). Its goals are to:
- Equip industries with an understanding of the Philadelphia STEM landscape.
- Provide a forum in which participants can share successes and challenges.
- Explore ways in which members can collaborate on projects.
- Cultivate partnerships between industries and education organizations.
- Provide opportunities for participants to showcase their STEM engagement.
We are currently convening industry partners rather than program staff - these will be invited later. Our monthly meetings will be the third Monday of every month, from 12:00-1:00 PM, beginning on July 18. You can register and get the Zoom link for the July meeting HERE. It will feature a general orientation to the Philadelphia STEM education landscape; as well as a short presentation from a local, successful industry/program partnership.
Please contact Nancy Peter for details or information. And please spread the word!