Worship Services Sunday, 7/4 and 7/11
Encouraged by the success of the outdoor service for Matt’s release of vows, the Re-Opening Task Force, in consultation with the clergy, staff and Deacons, is recommending that we advance our re-opening for in-person worship a bit. Instead of limiting the service on Sunday 7/4 to the worship leaders only (clergy, lay readers, minister of music, choir soloists, ushers and/or deacons as needed), we will open it to a total of 50 people (worship leaders plus congregants) in the Sanctuary. In other words, this service will be conducted just as we propose doing for the services on 7/11 and 7/18, namely:
- sign-up required, via Sign-up Genius or in the Church office
- socially distanced seating in the Sanctuary
- masks optional
- soloists instead of full choir.
Beginning with the service on 7/25, attendance will be increased to 100 people (worship leaders plus congregants) as previously planned, until Rally Day (9/12), when all restrictions will be lifted. Communion will be offered on 7/4, 8/1 and 9/5. Naturally, these plans might be modified if pandemic conditions change over the summer. To summarize:
- Worship Services 7/4 (Communion), 7/11, 7/18 – 50 worship leaders and congregants
- Worship Services 7/25, 8/1 (Communion), 8/8, 8/15, 8/22, 8/29, 9/5 (Communion) – 100 worship leaders and congregants
- Worship Services starting 9/12 (Rally Day) – no limitations
Please use the link HERE to sign up for these services. You may also sign up by calling the church office.
Each service will be recorded and made available via the website, YouTube and Facebook by sometime on Sunday. Meanwhile, we will continue to work on live-streaming the services.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the Sanctuary!