Three Easy Requests for July 18th Meeting
They're all easy, and you probably already did one!
1) Register for the meeting.
Your input will be priceless as we kick off creation of the Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP). The CHIP will guide our work for the next three years, and as a leader in your area of expertise, we need you.
WHEN: Tuesday, July 18, 8:30am-11:30am
WHERE: Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Center, Phoenix
2) Already registered? Update your calendar: same time, new place.
3) Bring a respected colleague (or several).
We are looking for community members with professional or lived experience to guide the CHIP. The priority areas are:
- Access to Care (including but not limited to health care; mental, behavioral, and oral health care; and more)
- Access to Healthy Food
- Early Childhood Development
Know someone whose expertise you value in one or more of those areas?
Invite them to join us on the 18th.
Do you ever wonder how to tell your supervisor or other higher-ups about why HIPMC is worth your time?
Invite them to see for themselves.
Thanks to all 94 attendees of the last meeting!
Hope to see all of you--and some new friends--at the next meeting.