Friendly Reminders for a
Safe & Fun Summer at The Club
With temperatures rising, spending the day at The Club is the perfect way to cool off all summer. While we want to make sure everyone has fun, safety is a priority. Below are some rule reminders for The Club to ensure all residents and guests have a safe summer. 🏊
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY - SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
▪ All owners must register their family and guests on weekends. Guests must be accompanied by residents at all times and are responsible for their actions.
▪ Limit 5 guests per homeowner per visit.
▪ An adult 21 years of age or older must accompany all children under 14 and their guests and are responsible for their actions.
▪ No smoking; no glass; no pets (except service animals) within pool enclosure.
▪ No running, diving or horseplay.
▪ Pool gates must be kept in the closed and locked position at all times.
▪ No large pool toys or floats permitted except POA-provided floats in the lazy river.
▪ Earphones required on all devices.
▪ No food allowed in pools.
▪ Immediately report any pool contamination to the HOA.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.