Let us at RO tell you how life changing it is to share Jesus with our campers, your children and how this gift is going to transform their lives and their families. We had SIX (6) of our children accept Jesus at our VBS camp this past month...So the celebration is on in heaven and in the homes of each child that received Christ.
Are you declaring your freedom in Jesus? Christians experience spiritual freedom because they know Jesus as their Savior, and through him, eternal life thrives. Your family will also celebrate their freedom in Jesus with these fun devotionals to read:
- Day 1 Romans 8:2 and ask your family "How are we set free and by who?"
- Day 2 John 8:36 and ask your family "What does freedom look like?"
- Day 3 Ephesians 1:7 and ask your family "Which word in this verse stands out and why?"
- Day 4 Galatians 5:13 and ask your family "How do we serve out of love and not your flesh?.
- Day 5 Galatians 5:22-24 and ask your family "How does it look like to live this way?"
- Day 6 share Jesus with others in freedom and love.
When we read, ask questions, and answer with an honest heart, then we find freedom and joy in our lives.