Jummah Prayers will continue to be held outdoor (masjid parking lot), insha Allah.
Registration will close as soon as max capacity of 100 is reached. The prayer and shortened khutba will take 20 minutes and worshipers are requested to depart as soon as it is completed, Insha Allah.
1st Jummah: 12:15 pm to 12:35 pm
2nd Jummah: 1:45 pm to 2:05 pm
Things to consider before coming for Jummah and some expectations on premise:
Please arrive at least 10 mins before the Jummah Khutbah starts to allow registration verification, temperature check, answer screening questions etc.
- Please arrive in a state of Wudu (ablution). The prayer will be held outside and the building will remain closed.
- Please wear a face mask and bring your own prayer rug (if possible with padding for your own comfort).
- Please maintain 6 ft distance between one another and when praying and wear a face mask at all time while onsite.
- Please check the weather before arrival and bring an umbrella if you can. Please check our website for any cancellations or updates.
- Children under 13 will not be allowed nor can they be left in the vehicles.
- We strongly recommend people who are at age 65+ years to pray at home.
- Please leave the premises as soon as the prayer is over (please pray sunnah prayers at home).
Select a time slot that you are absolutely certain to attend as capacity is limited to 100. Signing up and then failing to attend the prayer will result in taking up someone else's chance to pray
Screening questions upon arrival:
You will be asked the following screening questions upon arrival.
Do you have fever or chills?
Do you have cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
Have you been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 recently?
Are you wearing a face mask?
Did you bring your own prayer rug?
Do you have anyone under 13 accompanying you?