Last Chance to Register!
Preventing Targeted Violence Through Leakage and Cyber Investigations in Moline, IL June 5-6
There's still time to register for the Preventing Targeted Violence Through Leakage and Cyber Investigations class June 5-6 in Moline, IL.
This class includes:
• Why it is important NOT to disregard information given to LEO or school officials.
• What the term "Leakage" means and how we can interpret the information.
• Learn free and open source online investigative tools into social networks and App generated phone numbers.
• Learn to identify and collect cyber evidence to identify suspects.
• Learn the three-step process in investigating internet crimes.
• Learn the importance of Preservation, Exigent Circumstances, and Search Warrants.
• Learn how to obtain IP's, screen names, screen captures, and email headers.
• State laws: Terrorist Threat, Falsely Making a Terrorist Threat, Swatting, and Causing a Catastrophe.
• Suspect search warrant, arrest, interrogation, and mental health evaluation.
• Examine a successful cyber-crime case study investigation from start to finish.
Please note: attendees will need to bring either a PC laptop or a MacBook to the class. Chromebooks, tablets, and IPads will not work.