We thank God for these answered prayers:
We continue to pray for the following needs and projects:
- For good health and provision of material supplies for the wards at PH Children’s Home.
- For the timely completion of the 3rd floor of school building designated for the elementary level.
- For the 2 units of laptops donated by Jake Sanchez for his computer laboratory project at PH School.
- For the funds we received from Sea-Team Management for the purchase of 60 sets of arm chairs and 10 sets of computers for the school.
- For the free Team Building Activities sponsored by Hunny Pot for Precious Heritage faculty and staff last June 26, 2017 in Pandi, Bulacan.
- For the timing visit of Ms. Gia Galicia who donated sufficient amount to purchase the basic and educational needs of the children.
- We need resource persons for our livelihood training and seminars to be offered to the jobless parents in the community this year.
- Funding to continue the construction of the Function Building phase 2 (toilets and walls).
We always thank God for our beloved partners and friends who continue to send their financial and material provision to the children. May the Lord bless you always for sharing your lives and resources! We appreciate every act and deed you extend to us. May the Lord bring you double blessings for your generosity and may He give you long life, good health and happiness!
To God be the glory!
In His service,
JOEL B. SANTOS