HMIS Vendor Working Group Application Period Open
(Published 6/17/2019 - Has been removed from the system)
This application to participate on the HMIS Selection Committee will be open until the close of business on Tuesday, June 26, 2019. Notices of committee selection will be sent out on June 29, 2019.
What we'll be expecting of you:
- Attendance is mandatory for all meetings in order to maintain consistency; if a meeting is missed, it must be made up ASAP on your own time. In the event that you may need to miss a meeting, we must be notified as soon as possible.
- Full participation is required throughout all steps of this process. This includes reviewing and editing the RFQQ/RFP, attending and scoring all vendor demos, offering feedback and participating in all of the decision making discussions. Not participating in any step will eliminate you from the selection committee.
- The ability to take on additional tasks as may be required throughout the process.
What you can expect of us:
- A full draft of the RFQQ/RFP document for review completed by July 24 through August 18th.
- Publicly posting the RFQQ/RFP and ensuring the vendors that do not meet the minimum requirements are disqualified (by August 18th).
- Hosting full-day long scheduled HMIS vendor demos at a local computer lab for the vendors that meet the determined minimum requirements finalized in the RFQQ/RFP.
- Due diligence, reference checks and site visits of any final potential vendors for a thorough review.
- Hosting a scoring debrief as a final review for the vendor selection.
- An up-to-date list of expectations and timelines as they are finalized (far in advance).
We are expecting to select a diverse group of stakeholders, administrators and HMIS users balanced throughout our participating organizations. This Selection Committee application will be open until the close of business on Tuesday, June 26, 2019. Notices of committee selection will be sent out on June 29, 2019.
Please fill out the application here!