Benefits of Bee Pollen:
1. can be used as a food, as it contains 23% protein, including lots of essential amino acids.
2. also contains essential fatty acids like GLA. In fact, it has pronounced anti-inflammatory properties -- rivalling, in fact, drugs like naproxen and indomethacin.
3. great source of B-vitamins, including folate, biotin, and inositol. Also contains fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, and E.
4. contains quercetin and works great for allergies. In fact, while there are prescription forms of this medicine like Oralair, this one is affordable and OTC.
5. also has antifungal, antiviral, and antimicrobial properties. In fact, it can be applied to an open burn to speed wound healing.
6. this med has been show to reduce lipid levels in the blood by 20-35%!
7. it has been used to treat depression, burnout, and fatigue.
8. finally, this substance has been shown to increase the lifespan of experimental animals.
What is this combination superfood & wonder-drug? You probably guessed: bee pollen. Little wonder that bee keepers have
longer than average telomeres
-- a finding that confirms their tendency toward an increased lifespan.