Important information regarding the ongoing
changes due to the COVID-19 pandemic
We want to remind our residents that ALL playgrounds, basketball courts and outdoor fitness equipment are closed and will remain closed until further notice. This is for the safety of our residents, especially the little ones. We encourage residents to take advantage of the nature trails in housing (as long as we are social distancing), you can find community maps on the UC app at UCMDL.com.
We will continue to update the community with base and local information as it comes in.
You can always check in with fast moving information here-
- Temporarily suspension of current future community center or clubhouse reservations.
- Transitioning to online only or one on one move in/out briefings.
- All common area facilities will be closed until further notice. These facilities include but
- are not limited to the community centers, fitness centers, Self-Help Maintenance, and all playgrounds and dog parks.
- All community events will be postponed until further notice.
- All offices will be closed to walk-in visitors. All scopes of business can be completed online or over the phone and we encourage you to do so.
- Pool information will be out in the in the next week or two.
All maintenance services will be limited, and all requests will be evaluated for completion. If the request is not urgent in nature, please do not submit. If a non-urgent
request has been submitted, it may be placed on hold until the concerns about an outbreak of COVID-19 have subsided. Maintenance will continue to respond to all emergency service requests.
Maintenance will also deliver parts to residents willing to make less involved repairs such as light bulbs, air filters, hardware replacement and grass seed.
Per the Joint Base Fire Department effective immediately, all fire briefings held at the Saxton Community Center and JBMDL Fire Department are canceled until further notice.
We hope you all stay safe and healthy during this time of uncertainty. We are here for you and know that we are in this together.