Reasonable safety guidelines have been implemented to ensure a safe environment for patrons and staff. The library will be open for walk-through visitors and encourages patrons to grab-and-go. Front table pick up will also be available.
HOURS open to PUBLIC:
Monday: 12:00 pm-7:30 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 11:00am-4:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00-1:00 pm
Patrons and staff must adhere to the following safeguards:
1. If you are unvaccinated, we ask that you please wear a mask.
2. Do not enter the library if feeling sick.
3. Hand sanitizer will be available at the door.
4. There is a limit of 5 patrons at any one time.
5. There will be a 30 minute time limit per patron. Please collect your items quickly to allow others to enter the library.
6. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
7. Daily newspapers, magazines, computers, Xerox/Fax machine, children’s play items and onsite programming are not available at this time.
8. Public restroom will not be available; one will be available in the Recreation building behind Borough Hall.
9. All returned items must be placed in the foyer Book Drop.
We look forward to seeing you again!