1. Role at FFB: Underwriting Loan Specialist
2. Family: I am close with my family but am actually an only child.
3. Education: I am a graduate of Elizabethtown Community and Technical College, Morehead State University, and Campbellsville University. I have a Bachelors in Business Administration with a focus on accounting from Morehead State. Most recently I obtained a Master’s in Business Administration from Campbellsville University.
4. Hobbies: In my spare time I enjoy attending church, going to the gym, being outdoors, staying active, and spending time with friends and family.
5. What is your favorite thing about working at FFB? First Financial Bank has a great atmosphere and that makes it such a great place to work. While I work in the Louisville office, I know that I have support from the entire FFB team from across the United States. This atmosphere transfers over to our customers too. It is such a rewarding experience to have the opportunity to put our customers first and help them achieve their goals!
6. Do you have an unknown talent? I am not sure if it is a talent, but I actually really enjoy public speaking. I actually did public speaking in high school for a few organizations and even won a few competitions.
7. Favorite place you have visited? My favorite place that I have visited would have to be anywhere in the South. Florida and Alabama offer such great environments and climates which have definitely won me over.
8. What is one thing you would like to learn more about? I would really like to learn more about health and fitness. I think they can impact so many aspects of life that it would be worth investing the time to learn about them.
9. Words you live by or funny story about you: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
Our mindset determines so much about how we view life. With this said, I believe there are reasons to rejoice and be glad every day!