These are the skills we work on in our Junior Swim Team Class. Remember, that if your child has not been swimming during this isolation period, please adjust your initial expectations and start slowly as some regression might have occurred. Once we return to our swimming lessons, your child might also experience some separation anxiety as they have been home with you 24/7 for quite some time. We will all be patient as we work through this transition time and we are sure that your child will get back on their normal path to progression soon.
Thank you for trusting us to make your child safer in, on and around the water! We can't wait to swim and have FUN with our swimmers again soon!
Junior Swim Team Skills
- Freestyle with refined arm strokes and kicks
- Backstroke with refined arm strokes and kicks
- Breaststroke with refined arm strokes, kicks, and breathing and timing
- Butterfly with proper arm strokes, proper dolphin kicks and proper breathing and timing
- Flip turns
- Advanced streamlining
- Safety skills information