You’ve just been promoted to Director, Vice President or CXO, perhaps managing one department now two or three. The executive team is looking for results and has expectations within the first few months. The pressure is on. What do you do? How do you manage the pressure while staying connected to your stakeholders while maintaining your convictions about what matters at the same time? None of us are immune to the possibility of losing it when the pressure is on.
Join us as we discuss how to have navigate these experiences successfully, while under pressure:
- How do I set the right tone?
- When should I listen and when should I speak out?
- What do other people need from me?
- How do I know when to move quickly or slowly?
- What questions should I asking?