Hello everyone! We are eagerly awaiting tonight’s K-2 concert and the beautiful music our scholars will be sharing with all of us. We would like to send some logistical details going into tonight’s event.
- As a reminder, McLane Trucking located across McDowell Road has opened up their lot for overflow parking. Regarding ON CAMPUS parking for safety and legal reasons, it is imperative that parents only park in marked parking spaces. Please do not park in fire lanes or in any area that is not a designated and marked parking spot.
- If you would like to drop off your child before parking, you may use both normal drop-off areas as we do in the morning. Faculty will be stationed on both the east and west side of the campus to assist students out of cars.
- Your children’s teachers will be waiting in the MPR and ready to receive your children prior to the concert, and before heading into their classrooms.
- Parents are not permitted inside of the building before and during the concert, except for use of the restroom. Entrance to the restrooms will only be through the MPR doors.
- Parents will be able to begin seating at 5:15pm, when drop off begins.
- The concert will begin at 6pm, and one grade level will be performing at a time.
- The concert will end with 2nd grade. At this time, we will begin the pick-up procedure.
- 2nd grade families will be able to pick up their children, who will be lined up by class, outside in the courtyard.
- Kinder and 1st grade students will be lined up in the MPR by class. After the concert, you may enter the MPR to pick-up your children from their classroom teacher.
In light of the fact our concert will be held outdoors, students are permitted to wear outerwear. If at all possible, the preference is for outerwear to be black in color. This, of course, is optional, and we want our students to be comfortable while they are singing, so do dress them warm whatever the color may be!
Finally, we want to acknowledge the fact that there is now a rainy day forecast for Thursday. Please know we are already in discussion about contingency plans for Thursday and will be sure to update you if there are any changes going into the 3-5 concert.
Thank you all for your support! We look forward to seeing you tonight!
Stephen Philabaum | Headmaster
Archway Trivium East