Hello friends, volunteers + donors,
At Keep Akron Beautiful, the safety of our volunteers, employees, guests, sponsors and community supporters is our number one priority. We’d like to share more with you about what we are doing to ensure your health and safety, as you may have concerns related to COVID-19.
Keep Akron Beautiful will be POSTPONING and/or CANCELLING our public events, effective immediately through April 30, 2020.
The following events will be cancelled or rescheduled:
- Clean Up Akron Month - Month of April 2020 - postponed to months of June + July 2020 (two months for added flexibility for groups rescheduling)
- Tap and App Fundraiser at R. Shea - postponed from April 5 to June 7 from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Adopt A Site Clinic- CANCELLED on April 8 - information will be sent out digitally. This event will NOT be rescheduled.
- Summit Lake Cleanup- postponed from April 18 to June 27 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Super Saturday at the Akron Zoo- CANCELLED. We will be in touch if we are able to reschedule. We are working with the zoo on this.
Please check our social media and website for more updates. We will re-open Summit Lake and Clean Up Akron Month registration on May 1, 2020 at keepakronbeautiful.org