Preliminary Bidding Process Has Started
- KACB started making contact with reputable Fiberglass Manufacturing Firms throughout the US that specialize in large scale Animals and Advertising Branding Products. We've received 2 Initial Preliminary Bids thus far: Between $35,000 to $55,000 -
As of today, we have $19,862.01 in our Blue Crab Savings Account
Blue Crab Fundraising:
October 18th -
4:00 to 6:30 -
Blue Crab Silent Auction Party at Winery by the Bay
Donations are needed for the Silent Auction and of course we will accept your general donation(s).
Rockport-Fulton Entrance Signage
- Harvey did a number on our entrance to the area signage. New Flags have been ordered and we are waiting on the sails to be created by a company out of Corpus Christi. With KTB's grant, will now also include new native landscaping!
Thank you to the Rockport Parks Department for partnering
with us to get the work done!
1st Saturday of the Month Plant and Plant Seed Exchange
- This has become quite popular! Join us at the History Center for Aransas County - 801 E Cedar St, Rockport, TX 78382- 1st Weekend of every month at 10:00 a.m.
Next one: Oct. 6th
Wildlife and Birding Sanctuary Spruce Up Weekend - Sept. 22 & 23rd:
Join board member and master naturalist Nellie Spurrell and friends from 4pm to 7pm for fun gardening, planting and weeding -
- Sept. 22nd at Linda Castro Sanctuary - 4041 TX-35, Rockport, TX 78382
- Sept. 23rd at Ivy Lane Sanctuary - 489 Ivy Lane, Rockport, TX 78382
35 Business South
- Starting next week
Thursday, Sept. 20th
- Join us for a weekly
Thursday Throw Out Workout
as we tackle that entire roadway starting from the Aransas County Line toward's Rockport from 9:00 am to 11:00 - wear good shoes you don't mind getting wet. We will supply gloves, trash bags, grabbers. Look for the Bright Yellow Feather Banners.