As we approach our opening day next week I want to reassure you of all the precautions we are taking to keep everyone safe with regards to COVID.
First, if you are a new patient or if I have not seen you within the last six months then an initial consultation is in order to get reacquainted with your goals and update your medical history. Consultations are free (as always) and virtual consultations via Face Time are encouraged whenever possible. If you prefer to come in I will ask you to fill out your paperwork electronically via Aesthetic Record
We will ask you some questions regarding your exposure risk and ask you to sign a consent form regarding COVID risk.
In office appointments will be spaced so there will be no overlap of clients.
We ask that you reschedule if you are not feeling well. Please arrive alone and with face washed to reduce our exposure time.
When you arrive:
- Call the office from your car at 203-210-5626 at which time I will ask you to meet me in the lobby between the hair and nail salon.
- Please come to your appointment wearing a mask or face covering. You will not be allowed to enter the building without a face covering.
- Your temperature will be taken. If you have a fever, your appointment will have to be rescheduled and you should contact your primary care provider at that time. Know that those with lung disease, immune issues, over age 60, persons of color, etc. are at greater risk.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arriving and leaving the office
- Please touch as few surfaces as possible in the office.
- No food, beverage, or magazines are allowed in the office.