We never know where our products might pop up. Harley-Davidson called KEP and needed a big favor. A 15 year old custom configured MINI-Batcher used to fill crank cases on an assembly line gave out. The favor was... could we build and overnight a replacement?
It was hard to say "no" for two reasons:
- We built our reputation on exceptional customer service
- Peter Sabat, CEO of KEP, is a Harley-Davidson enthusiast with an outstanding collection of Harley-Davidson bikes.
With a little help from our KEP team we kept everyone happy!
This is just a sampling of a few bikes in Peter's collection:
- 1941 FL 74ci Knucklehead Motor, This bike has been judged by the AMCA and is a 98 point all original bike. (pictured above)
- 1952 FL 74ci S&S Panhead Motor, This is a custom bike, Harley Frame, springer front end, S&S motor
- 1953 FL 74ci, Panhead Motor, This is an all original 1953, Harley Motor, Transmission, Frame, etc.. modified into a bobber style bike.