we specified the importance of
of a nursing facility making sure their information is up-to-date in KOTA. KHCA has asked for more guidance on this, and this is what we have received:
You will need to have a Web Applications account so that you can log into the Web Apps and access KOTA. From the facility page there is a link along the middle of the page, "Request Change of Administrator/Operator".
For anyone that doesn’t have a Web Apps account, please reach out to KDADS and they can assist you. Or, you can use the link & directions below to submit a security agreeement.
How to Request Access to KDADS Web Applications
• Click on Web Apps located at the end of the black bar under the Sunflowers.
• Click on the link below the Padlock & Key, ‘KDADS Web Application Access Security Agreement’. Located on the right side below the Green button.
• Read the Security Agreement
• Provide the user information requested (Name, Email, Agency/Business Name, City, etc.) Make sure to include the facilities that you are requesting access to.
• Select KOTA as the application you are requesting access to.
• Click on the Submit Request button to send it to KDADS.
Once your account is created and you will be notifying via an email from KDADS.No_reply@ks.gov.