Hello, Friends and Co-Congregants,
First, I want to extend my deep gratitude to everyone who participated in the BLM Silent March today or who stayed-home to study how to uproot internalized racism and better support the Movement for Black Lives.
Second, huge apologies. Nanette Goss’s email was incorrect in Tuesday's message. Her correct email is
. If you are planning to, or have already emailed responses to the questions posed about the Celebration of our Time with Rabbi Zari, please send them to the corrected email above. Thank you!
Lastly, this is a reminder for our Annual Meeting this coming Sunday. At the bottom of this section is all the info for logging into and participating in the meeting. The pre-meeting Q&A time will be from 2:30pm – 3:30pm and the meeting starts at 4:00pm.
Agenda for the Annual Meeting
Rabbi’s Annual Meeting Report
Slate of Nominees
Proposed Budget FY 2020-2021
Treasurer’s Budget Narrative
Education Program Information
A few notes about participation and voting in the online annual meeting.
· Please arrive a few minutes early so that you can sign in to the meeting;
· Make sure you are signed in with your full name. (To change the name that appears after you are logged in to zoom, click “Participants,” then click on your name and choose “Rename”);
· If more than one member of your household is attending the meeting, you may sign in on separate devices, or share one login on one device. If more than one person is using the same device, please include the names of all adult voting members who are participating in the meeting;
· All adult members of member households are eligible to vote. Adult members means those over age 18, or over 13 who have celebrated bar/bat mitzvah;
· All voting members must be signed in and participating in the online meeting. No proxy votes are allowed.
Thank you and Shabbat Shalom,