Kings Lacrosse is pleased to announce details regarding the Fall, 2017Juniors Cross-Field Development Program for players in kindergarten through 3rd Grade.
Sessions are Sunday afternoons, beginning Sept 24th, and continuing through winter and spring.
The longest running junior program in the area, the Kings have had hundreds of youth players participate in the cross-field program throughout the last 7+ years.
Directed by Kings Lacrosse founders
(Cape Kings), and
(Central and Valley Kings); the
Juniors Cross-Field Development Program
is for players that are looking for an introduction to club lacrosse with high level coaching with a focus on skill development.
Aside from having a great time playing lacrosse, the sessions are fast paced, high energy, and our curriculum is designed so that all of our players receive hands on coaching to ensure that they learn the proper fundamental techniques.
Throughout each session our coaching staff will work with all of our players on a variety of skills and basic team lacrosse concepts including the following:
- Ground balls, throwing, catching, cradling
- Shooting & dodging
- Defensive techniques
- Face-off / draw
- Introduction to team offensive & defensive concepts
SETTING THE FOUNDATION OF SUCCESS!
The majority of
Kings 2026 and 2025
club team members started their club experience with our
Juniors Program, and as a testament to our program, this past summer our top '25 & '26 teams (3rd and 4th grade) experienced unprecedented success...
- Winning the Premier Lacrosse Spring League, with Kings 25&26 teams finishing # 1, 2, and 3 in the standings!
- Winning virtually every tournament they entered!
- PrimeTime Showcase, Battle for the Buoy, Brawl on the Hill, PrimeTime Fall Classic, Stowe Invitational, and the Legacy Invitational.
- Beating every club we faced throughout the summer. Including all the top clubs in the New England and New York.
It all starts with Development and that is the core focus of the Kings Cross-Field Juniors Program.
While this program is open to any player, space is limited and will sell out.
SEE BELOW FOR SCHEDULE, DETAILS, AND REGISTRATION