Mazel Tov To:
Rabbi and Mrs. Pinchas Lando
on the bar mitzvah of their son, Chaim Shimon.
on the bar mitzvah of their son, Simcha.
Rabbi Baruch and Miriam Lichtenstein
on the engagement of their daughter, Devorah, to Duvy Trainer.
and Tzippy Bier
of Passaic NJ, on the birth of a daughter.
Mrs. Vera Revesz & Mrs. Julie Feldman on the loss of their husband and father, Dr. George Revesz, z"l.
To sign up to learn mishnayos click
Like what you see?
For all your catering needs!
Click on the logo, to connect to our website.
For a complete listing of Kollel events, programs, shiurim links, zemanim and more, visit us at our website:
For free Kollel audio shiurim and publications go to the archives tab.
Save Money and Support the Kollel!
Save Money and Support the Kollel!
Over 120,000 shiurim available for FREE download
75 new shiurim added daily
No monthly membership fee
Orthodox Main Line's
The Children's Wonder Words hotline!
Join thousands of Children nationwide in an incredibly special tele-experience!
CALL IN DAILY AND BE INSPIRED!
212-444-1119, 718-305-6960, 845-738-1066
Questions or comments about our weekly e-mails? We would love to hear your feedback!
Click here to
send us your suggestions, praises, criticisms, or any other comment.
This Shabbos at the Kollel
Thursday, April 27:
8:15 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.: Gemara Rosh Hashana with Rabbi Biberfeld
9:00 p.m.: Maariv - Lower Level
9:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.: Kollel Erev
10:00 p.m.: Maariv
10:15 p.m.: Daf Yomi
Friday, April 28:
7:34 p.m.: Candle Lighting
7:52 p.m.: Shkiya/Sunset
Shabbos, April 29:
8:15 a.m.: Shacharis
8:45/9:21 a.m.: Latest Krias Shema
Kiddush this week is sponsored
by Rabbi Yisroel Yitzchak and Penina Akerman in honor of the birth of their daughter, Baila.
5:45 p.m.: Shabbos Boy's Program
Follow this link to see the Shabbos Zemanim chart for
Kiddush This Week
Kiddush this week is sponsored by
Rabbi Yisroel Yitzchak and Penina Akerman
In honor of the birth of their daughter, Baila.
Shabbos Boy's Program
Do you miss the Masmid Program?
Calling all boys!
Come join us in the Kollel each Shabbos Afternoon from 5:45 - 6:15 p.m. for exciting learning followed by yummy ices and a raffle.
For more information please contact
Rabbi Yirmiyohu Bauminger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
18th Annual Lecture
In Memory of Dr. David E. Epstein, z"l
The Kollel's Eighteenth Annual Lecture
The Dr. David E. Epstein, z"l Memorial Lecture
Rabbi Yonasan Sacks
Understanding the Divine Will
will take place on
May 24, 2017
Levering Mill Tribute House
(Formerly Woman's Club of Bala Cynwyd)
382 Bala Avenue
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania 19004
For Men & Women
click on poster to enlarge
Suggested Donation $18
BECOME A SPONSOR TODAY!
Chai Event Sponsorship- $1,800
Platinum Sponsor- $1,000
Gold Sponsor- $500
Silver Sponsor- $360
All participants are invited to a dairy and parve dessert reception before and after the lecture,
featuring a cheesecake bar by Lilac and Creme.
There will be an exclusive pre-lecture reception with Rabbi Sacks for all sponsors.
Silver Sponsors and above will receive a book written by Rabbi Sacks.
Reserved seating for sponsors.
PLEASE CONSIDER A
OF THIS LECTURE
AS A MEANS OF SUPPORTING THE KOLLEL'S PROGRAMMING AT THIS TIME OF YEAR.
If you have any questions, please contact the Kollel office.
610-668-9557 ~ email@example.com
- Bnos of Bala Cynwyd will iy"H meet this Shabbos, Parshios Tazria/Metzora (April 29) from 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. at LMS.
- Torah Youth will iy"H meet this Shabbos, Parshios Tazria/Metzora (April 29) from 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. at LMS.
- Keystone-K Information: OU ALERT: Arnold Bread
The major Kashrus agencies do not certify bread that contains milk. Most Arnold Breads now contain milk and will not be certified any longer by the OU. Please make sure that no dairy products are listed in the ingredients before purchasing Arnold Bread. As of this time Arnold's Italian Bread is still OU Parve. If the community would like Arnold to continue to produce Parve breads it is advisable to call the bakery at 800-984-0989 and express how important this is to the kosher consumer. Please use our web-site for up to date Kashrus information.
Rabbi Naftoli Eisemann
Are you a member of the Keystone-K?
Please sign in to keystone-k.org to become a member.
- Bauminger's Library: The library will once again be open every Wednesday from 7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., at 228 Stoneway Lane, Merion.
- "כל השונה הלכות בכל יום": "Whoever studies two Halachos a day is assured a place in Olam Habah." If you would like to receive a free daily e-mail with two halachos a day, go to www.halachafortoday.com and sign up, or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. These are two separate services with separate halachos.
- Rabbi Ungar's dynamic shiur on the Parsha- please join us for an unforgettable shiur every Monday night at Jeff and Daryl Klein's home at 161 Union Avenue at 8:15 p.m.
- The TA Mikvah has now begun summer hours, opening at 8:30 PM. For questions, please email email@example.com. If you would like to make a donation to the new Lower Merion Community Mikvah, please email info@LMCMikvah.org.