JUNE 8, 2020. ST. JOSEPH, MICH - Krasl Art Center seeks to showcase select regional artist projects that have been created as a result of the 2020 executive orders for shelter-in-place. Projects will be displayed in KAC’s art
gallery as part of an intimate group exhibition. The art
is a 367 square foot venue dedicated to experimentation, installation and contemporary art.
Artist projects must be the result of the recent shelter-in-place executive orders.
Projects may refelct:
- Innovations in materials due to limited access to supplies
- Shifts in content or concepts as a direct result of shelter-in-place
- An increase in time available to devote to artistic practice, resulting in new work
What is allowed?
- Original artworks & artist projects
- Individual and collaborative projects
- All media
- Suggested limitation of 1-3 artworks per artist/art collaborative
To have your artwork or project considered, please submit the following:
- Brief description of the artwork(s) or project proposed for display
- Digital images of the proposed work (informal photographs are ok)
- Brief artist statement or link to artist website
- Entry Deadline: July 6, 2020
- Artists Notified By: July 20, 2020
- Artwork Delivered Onsite By: August 24, 2020
- Exhibition Dates: September 4 - November 29, 2020