RELIEF TASK FORCE - Here for YOU
April 10, 2020
Dear KWAOR Members,
We’re checking in with you today to ask: what do you need and how can we help?
As your local REALTOR
association, we feel it's our role to be a resource to every one of our members, especially at a time like this.
The KWAOR Community Outreach Committee and KWAOR Foundation Board have collaborated to create the KWAOR REALTOR®
Relief Task Force
to help identify KWAOR members in need and provide direct support or resource referrals. Please share this letter with your colleagues to let them know we’re here to help.
All requests will be kept confidential.
The KWAOR REALTOR® Relief Task Force is ready to help members with things like:
- Picking up prescriptions for those who are sick or caring for a loved one— or just quarantined due to recent travel or exposure!
- Shopping for and delivering groceries or other household needs.
- Remotely tutoring kids and grandkids who need help with math, English, or other homework that’s more than you can handle right now.
- Providing references relevant to the many challenges our members are facing, from practical business matters to just needing someone to talk with.
We have KWAOR member volunteers who have signed on to help. If you or a member of your firm need help, or want to sign on to assist, kindly let us know via these contacts:
- CEO Linda Arcouette via email: email@example.com or cellphone: (401) 297-9223
- REALTOR® Relief Task Force Hotline (401) 862-1816 (Staffed by REALTOR® Relief Task Force Co-Chairs Pam Hanson Carbone, Chris Fascione, and Kelly Moran).
Stay safe and healthy. We’re going to get through this together.
Your KWAOR REALTOR® Relief Task Force Co-Chairs
Pamela Hanson Carbone
OR CALL THE HOTLINE AT (401) 862-1816