November 11, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Kaiser Permanente CEO Bernard J. Tyson dies
2. Cardiologist sues for $20M after New York hospital blocks admitting privileges
3. Kaiser's net income climbs to $1.2B in Q3
4. What if you could quickly and efficiently screen uninsured patients and identify those eligible for medical insurance benefits?
5. OIG: Hospitals overbilled Medicare $54.4M for patient transfers
6. 25 recent hospital, health system executive moves
7. Detroit hospital, university to lose neurosurgery training accreditation
8. These four strategies are often overlooked by healthcare executives.
to learn what they are.
9. Investigation finds UNC Health Care board shuttles members to meetings by private jet
10. 14 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
11. Your A/R system needs a reality check.
to find out why it's not at peak performance.
12. Hospitals seek to stop January Medicare reimbursement cuts to off-site clinics
13. 11 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.