1. Kaiser can't stop Hawaii health system from balance billing Full story
2. West Virginia hospital lays off 22% of staff amid cash flow crunch
3. Wake Forest Baptist may bring back 800 outsourced billing jobs Full story
4. The key Banner Health's supply chain savings? Analytics. Click here to read a Q&A with Banner's Strategic Sourcing Director.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes including Rod Hochman of Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III of Henry Ford Health System; Sister Mary Haddad of Catholic Health Association of the United States; Warner Thomas of Ochsner Health System; and Michael Slubowski of Trinity Health at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 10 major cities with the highest, lowest uninsured rates Full story
7. Texas hospital, operator file for bankruptcy Full story
8. Maximize health IT ROI -- 6 reasons to focus on imaging. Click here to read the ebook.
9. BJC HealthCare's operating income more than doubles Full story
10. CMS finalizes home health payment rule for 2020: 8 things to know Full story
11. How much does your hospital waste on unused, unorganized supplies? Find out -- and learn how to stop the waste -- in this webinar. Register here.
12. Payers aren't on the 'dark side' of healthcare -- the best patient care will come from strong payer-provider relationships Full story
13. 22 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at email@example.com with further questions.