November 20, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Kaiser plans $13B expansion in Baltimore area
2. Hospital M&A update: 12 recent deals
3. Humana expands risk-based agreement with 3,400-physician group
4. How to streamline the referral process and keep patients in-network.
to attend the webinar.
5. BayCare to build $200M hospital near rival Florida facility
6. 'Simply put, we failed': Seattle Children's CEO discloses 6 patient deaths linked to mold
7. Private equity's role in healthcare draws criticism in Congress
8. The healthcare C-suite imperative: Improve quality and achieve cost savings.
to find out how Auburn Community Hospital is doing just that.
9. Prices for 'free' flu shots vary widely -- and can lead to higher premiums
10. Warren vows to conduct antitrust investigation of EHR market
11. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication.
to learn what providers can do about it.
12. Kaiser Permanente's new medical school will be named after Bernard Tyson
13. House pushes back Medicaid DSH cuts
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.