Your vote is important in determining who will make critical decisions for Harper's Choice and Columbia in the coming year. We need a quorum of 10 percent of Harper's Choice households (approximately 330 votes) to have a valid election. There are three Board of Director vacancies; the terms of office are two years for all vacancies. The candidates for the Harper's Choice Village Board are Ralph M. Paez, Lauren Ellse Avant, Brynn Runkle Conover, and Joel B. Hurewitz.
WHO MAY VOTE: Owners or renters in good standing with property in Harper's Choice may vote. Residents with an outstanding covenant violation are prohibited from voting. Check with the Covenant Advisor to make sure your property is in compliance with the Harper's Choice Covenants.
* Only one vote is permitted for each property.
* In the case of a rental property, both the owner and the tenant may cast a ballot.
* If you are voting at Kahler Hall on April 27, 2019, please bring your driver's license, BG&E bill, or something else to verify your Harper's Choice address.
TIME & LOCATION:
* Vote at KAHLER HALL between 9:00AM and 3:00PM on April 27, 2019.
Mail-In ABSENTEE BALLOTS: Mail-in absentee ballots will be mailed in the latest issue of the Harper's Choice Voice Newsletter in the first week of April. Please refer to the following guidelines for voting by mail-in absentee ballot:
* Valid only if completely filled out, including all information on the envelope.
* Due by 5:00 p.m. on April 26, 2019.
ELECTRONIC ABSENTEE BALLOTS: For the first time, we are offering the convenience of electronic absentee ballot voting. See your copy of the Harper's Choice Voice Newsletter for instructions on voting electronically.