KMS Middle School Athletics Registration Night
Monday November 25th 5:00-7:00pm
Tuesday November 26th 5:00-7:00pm
At Kennedy Middle School
At Front Lobby (near chorus room)
Winter Sports Offerings
-Boys & Girls Basketball (7th & 8th grade, there will be cuts)
-Wrestling (6th, 7th & 8th grade)
Steps to Register for a Sport
Step 1 for Registration: (A parent/guardian must complete registration)
1. Go to FamilyID.com
2. Click "Find Programs" on the banner at the top of the page
4. Type your Organization's name in the search box. Click search.
5. Click on the Organization name in Search Results.
6. Click on the name of the Program for which you want to register.
7. If you are new to FamilyID, click "Sign Up" as a family or individual and enter the requested information. If you already have a FamilyID account, "Log In" by entering your email address and password.
8. Complete the registration form and hit "Save and Continue".
9. Click "Pay now" and complete payment or "Confirm Registration" if no payment is required.
10. Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view and update your registrations at any time by going to your Dashboard.
Step 2 for Registration:
Bring to the Kennedy Middle School Registration Night:
2. A paper copy of your current physical (must be within 13 months) or upload on familyid.com
3. Your email confirmation for your online payment or a check payable to NHS Athletics for $225. (Basketball players should write checks incase they do not make the team)
Basketball Tryout Dates:
Tuesday, December 3rd
Thursday, December 5th
Monday, December 9th