Congratulations to all our Middle School and High School Fall season athletic teams!
Middle School Highlights
- Girls and Boys teams both placed 2nd in the Western Reserve Conference. Cece Paglia placed 4th and Paige Masson placed 6th in the Junior High Invitational - Open Division. The Boys placed 6th overall.
Girls Volleyball -
Both the 7th grade girls volleyball team and the 8th grade girls volleyball team earned 1st place honors in the WRC.
- The 7th grade football team finished their season with a 6-1 record while the 8th grade football team completed their season with a 5-3 record.
- Completed their season with a 10-1-2 record.
High School Highlights
Again, we wish good luck to the Bomber Football team competing in the Division 3 Regional Semifinal, and the Boys Cross Country team and Ellie Pleune competing at Division 1 State this weekend!
- the team finished the regular season with a 1-7 dual record. They took 5th place in the WRC tournament and had a 15th place finish at Sectionals.
Boys Golf -
the team finished their regular season with a 5-9 dual record. They took 6th place at the WRC tournament and finished 10th out of 14 teams at Sectionals.
- With the largest team in school history (39), both JV and Varsity captured Division Championships in the Northeast Ohio Tennis Association league.
- The girls season ended with a 17-7 final record while taking the Runner-up honors in the WRC conference.
- The boys finished the regular season with a record of 7-6-3 (5-1-1 WRC) before a second round playoff loss at Brecksville-Broadview Heights ended their season.
- The girls fought to a 6-1 league record and a WRC Championship before bowing out of the playoffs in a second round 1-0 road loss to Revere.