Thank you for submitting your popcorn orders, over $900,000 was ordered! As a reminder popcorn distribution is next week.
We have had a distribution location change from Dorn Color to the I-X Center.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please see chart below for distribution locations and times.
- Find your distribution location by unit here.
- Distribution locations are manned by volunteers and LEC staff. To make sorting and distribution as smooth as possible, please consider helping in your local warehouse.
- If your warehouse takes appointments, be sure to sign up in advance and be timely with your pickups.
- PLEASE double check your packing slip BEFORE signing!
- Please wear closed toed shoes when picking up popcorn.
- Bring enough help and cars.
Additional Product Reordering
We will have an additional $40,000 worth of inventory for units that need additional product. Please visit the
LEC Popcorn Facebook
page after 9/15 for current inventory.
Amnesty Window Return Procedures
Between September 14 and October 5 units may return unwanted product (full cases only) by contacting
to arrange a date and time.
There will also be three dates for units to return product at specific locations:
- September 27 from 4-7 p.m. at Heidelberg Distribution Center
- September 28 from 4-7 p.m. at Moving Solutions
- October 5 from 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m at the Lake Erie Council Unit Service Center.