For the 32
year, PCT Federal Credit Union is pleased to award scholarships to local high school students. This year, the credit union will award $4300 in memory of Mr. William J. Spratt and Mr. Otis Severance, who both served as founding fathers of the credit union. In addition, the Severance Scholarship was founded in 2008 to recognize a local Wareham resident.
The Scholarship Committee is pleased to announce that the 2018 first place recipient of The William Spratt Scholarship in the amount of $1500 is Ms. Olivia Condon of Wareham, MA who attends Archbishop Williams High School. Olivia is set to attend Simmons College in Boston this fall and intends to major in Nursing. Congratulations, Olivia!
PCT is also proud to award scholarships to the following recipients:
- Gabrielle Lefrancois of Wareham, MA - $800 Severance Scholarship.
- Benjamin Amado of Whitman-Hanson Regional High School - $500.
- Alexandra Coffin of Plymouth North High School - $500.
- Olivia Kelliher of Rising Tide Charter School - $500.
- Samantha Santos of Carver Middle/High School - $500.
The Scholarship Committee wishes to thank all the students that took the time to apply. Congratulations to all of the scholarship winners!