"Cat lovers, budding cinephiles, and fans of Federle's Better Nate Than Ever will find this the cat's meow."
-Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books
"A fine, funny, furry new addition to the pantheon of cat characters in books for kids. Welcome, Mr. Puffball!"
-Nick Bruel, New York Times bestselling author of Bad Kitty
"A gut-busting breakthrough in kitty litter-ature!"
-Alan Katz, author of The Day the Mustache Took Over
"Mr. Puffball deserves to be a star. He's a feline with all the right feelings. He's Cat-tastic!"
-Charise Mericle Harper, creator of Fashion Kitty
1. Have you been to any of the places that Mr. Puffball and his friends went to? Which ones sound interesting? Which would you most like to visit?
2. Is Benedict Cumbercat really a bad cat? He tried to sabotage Mr. Puffball and El Gato because the Queen of England asked him to. Does that make his actions okay?
3. Why do you think Mr. Puffball does not like Pickles at first? In what ways is Pickles like Mr. Puffball? How is he different?
4. Rosie's demo reel was terrible because she has not yet learned how to be a good director. Is failing a bad thing? What can we learn from our failures? What have you tried to learn that is difficult?
5. Draw your favorite character from the book. Or make up your own!